Farming For Success
When: June 29, 2017 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Where: Penn State Research Farm (SEAREC) 1446 Auction Rd., Manheim
- Team PA Initiative Information
- Farm BMP Survey Results
- Nutrient Management
- Demonstrations and Test Plots
- New Soybean Traits and Resistance Mgmt.
- Farm Safety, Grain Handling & Grain Bins
- Soil Health, Environmental Farming & more!
Cost: $10.00. Register by June 27, 2017. Late Registrations & Walk-ins accepted at $15.00.
Ways to register:
2. Call the Penn State Extension Lancaster Office: 717-394-6851
For more information contact: Penn State Extension Lancaster 1383 Arcadia Road, Room 140 Lancaster, PA 17601 717-394-6851 Email: LancasterExt@psu.edu
Penn State Extension Agronomic Field Diagnostic Clinic: Crops & Soils
WHEN: July 19 & 20, 2017, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
WHERE: Penn State Agronomy Research Farm near Rock Springs, PA.
This year’s Clinic will include sessions on:
- Understanding Plant and Soil Factors that Drive Soybean Growth and Yield
- A First Responder’s Approach to Disease and Insect Diagnosis
- Crop Management and Soil Health: Is Your Soil Alive?
- Herbicide Rate, Weed Size, Nozzles, Drift, and Other Factors in Xtend and Enlist crops
- Livestock-Cropping System Integration
(CCA, NM, and pesticide credits will be available.)
Details and registration information about the Clinic. Use the “on-line” registration system or call toll-free: 1-877-489-1398 or email: ExtensionRegistration@ag.psu.edu. (Credit card and check payments will be accepted.)
PSB Board Meetings
When: February 2, 2017
August 3, 2017
December 14, 2017
Where: Grantville Holiday Inn, Grantville, PA