Penn State Extension Agronomic Field Diagnostic Clinic
When: July 18 and 19, 2018, 9am – 4:30pm
Where: Penn State Agronomy Research Farm near Rock Springs, PA.
The cost is $80/person ($100/person after July 10).
This year’s Clinic will include sessions on:
- Soybean management and soil quality for high yields
- To control slugs, you have to think like a slug
- Nematodes: What should we know and how should we sample depending on the goal?
- Precision nitrogen credits for cover crops and soil organic matter
- Herbicide modes of action: getting the most out of your programs (CCA, Nutrient Management, and pesticide applicator credits will be available.)
For more information about each topic and to select one of the dates to register, visit the Diagnostic Clinic website or call toll-free: 1-877-489-1398 or email: ExtensionRegistration@ag.psu.edu. Credit card and check payments will be accepted.
If you have questions about the Clinic please contact Dwight Lingenfelter (814-865-2242 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ag Progress Days 2018
Ag Progress Days at Penn State, held annually during three days in August, is Pennsylvania’s largest outdoor agricultural exposition.
When: August 14, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
August 15, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
August 16, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Russell E. Larson Agricultural Research Center
Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Visit us in the Ag Choice Building!
2018 PSB Board Meetings
When: February 1, 2018 (Penn State, University Park, PA)
August 2, 2018 (DelVal College)
December 13, 2018 (Grantville Holiday Inn, Grantville, PA)
When: February 27- March 1, 2018
Where: Anaheim, CA
When: February 28- March 2, 2019
Where: Orlando, FL
When: February 27-29, 2020
Where: San Antonio, TX