Soybean Research & Information Network
The Soybean Research & Information Network is designed for farmers to read about all the benefits of checkoff-funded research projects in their state.
- Read summaries and highlights of the latest research
- Discover resources and publications
- Explore topics including agronomics, diseases and pests
Go to Information Network
National Soybean Research Database
The National Soybean Research Database is a searchable database for a basic overview of checkoff-funded research projects by state, year and categories.
- Read articles and summaries about research projects
- See up-close information about soybean diseases and pests
- Find the latest publications and resources
- Learn what’s new in soybean research
Go to National Database